to explore results)
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 11 Combination Agents Versus Multi-Targeted Agents – Pros and Cons.
, Pages 155-180
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 11 LRRK2 Kinase Inhibitors as New Drugs for Parkinson’s Disease?.
, Pages 266-293
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 5 Kinase Mutations and Resistance in Cancer.
, Pages 126-160
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 11 The Importance of Kinase Mutations in Cancer Drug Discovery.
, Pages 281-312
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 3 The Learning and Evolution of Medicinal Chemistry against Kinase Targets.
, Pages 79-95
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 5 Pharmacogenomics of Drug Transporters: Clinical Implications.
, Volume 2
, Pages 114-142
- Inhibitors of Molecular Chaperones as Therapeutic Agents, CHAPTER 13 Hsp90 Inhibitors in Clinic.
, Pages 336-378
- Nanogels for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 13 Future of Nanogels for Sensing Applications.
, Pages 261-282
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 10 Drugging the Kinome.
, Pages 253-280
- Nanomedicines: Design, Delivery and Detection, Chapter 8 Polymeric Nanoparticles and Cancer: Lessons Learnt from CRLX101.
, Pages 199-232