to explore results)
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 11 Lead
, Pages 242-265
- Aging and Vulnerability to Environmental Chemicals: Age-related Disorders and Their Origins in Enviromental Exposures, CHAPTER 1 Exposure to Lead and Cognitive Dysfunction.
, Pages 5-30
- Binding, Transport and Storage of Metal Ions in Biological Cells, CHAPTER 28 Lead.
, Pages 843-882
- Aging and Vulnerability to Environmental Chemicals: Age-related Disorders and Their Origins in Enviromental Exposures, CHAPTER 15 Lead Exposure and Osteoporosis: Mechanisms and Clinical Manifestations.
, Pages 388-408
- Metal Chelation in Medicine, CHAPTER 3 Chelation Therapy For Heavy Metals.
, Pages 56-105
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 2, Chapter 22 Lead Catalysts.
, Pages 254-272
- Chemical and Biological Synthesis: Enabling Approaches for Understanding Biology, Chapter 4 Lead- and Fragment-oriented Synthesis.
, Pages 74-113
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 1, Chapter 3E Lead.
, Volume 1
, Pages 322-337
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 20 Lead Generation.
, Pages 505-528
- Physico-Chemical and Computational Approaches to Drug Discovery, Chapter 2 Thermodynamics of Ligand Binding.
, Pages 23-79