to explore results)
- Biocatalytic synthesis of panthenyl monoacyl esters in ionic liquids and deep eutectic solvents.
, Green Chem.
- Industrial kinetic resolution of d,l-pantolactone by an immobilized whole-cell biocatalyst.
, RSC Adv.
- The beauty of biocatalysis: sustainable synthesis of ingredients in cosmetics.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Topical liposomal DNA-repair enzymes in polymorphic light eruption.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Highly efficient asymmetric reduction of ketopantolactone to d-(−)-pantolactone by Escherichia coli cells expressing recombinant conjugated polyketone reductase and glucose dehydrogenase in a fed-batch biphasic reaction system.
, React. Chem. Eng.
- Chemisorption and sustained release of cefotaxime between a layered double hydroxide and polyvinyl alcohol nanofibers for enhanced efficacy against second degree burn wound infection.
, RSC Adv.
- The first quantitative rating system of the antioxidant capacity of beauty creams via the Briggs–Rauscher reaction: a crucial step towards evidence-based cosmetics.
- A quantitative thin-layer chromatographic method for the determination of riboflavine in pharmaceutical preparations.
- The detection of ten components of a multi-vitamin preparation by chromatographic methods.
- Separation and structural characterization of a synthetic cannabinoid found in a herbal product using off-line LC-DAD-NMR.
, Anal. Methods