to explore results)
- Tomato Chemistry, Industrial Processing and Product Development, Chapter 6 Volatile Taste/Odour Active Compounds and Aroma Generation in Tomato Products.
, Pages 114-138
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 9 Gas Chromatography–Olfactometry: Principles, Practical Aspects and Applications in Food Analysis.
, Pages 337-399
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 33 Coffee Volatile and Aroma Compounds – From the Green Bean to the Cup.
, Pages 726-770
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 4, Carotenoids and polyterpenoids.
, Volume 4
, Pages 221-249
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 7 Theoretical and Computational Strategies in Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Development.
, Pages 197-226
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 7 Natural Products in the Vegetable and Fruit Garden
, Pages 80-101
- The Chemistry and Biology of Winemaking, Chapter 2 The Vine
, Pages 65-113
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Stable isotopes for determining the origin of flavour and fragrance components: Recent findings.
, Pages 84-91
- Tomato Chemistry, Industrial Processing and Product Development, Chapter 5 New Approaches for Rapid Tomato Quality Control.
, Pages 85-113
- Carotenoid Esters in Foods: Physical, Chemical and Biological Properties, CHAPTER 1 Structures, Nomenclature and General Chemistry of Carotenoids and Their Esters.
, Pages 1-50