to explore results)
- Dioxygen-dependent Heme Enzymes, CHAPTER 8 Biological Heme Degradation.
, Pages 161-180
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 6 Bioinspired Non-heme Iron Catalysts in C–H and CC Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 148-208
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 1 Experimental and Computational Studies on the Catalytic Mechanism of Non-heme Iron Dioxygenases.
, Pages 1-41
- Dioxygen-dependent Heme Enzymes, CHAPTER 1 Dioxygen Binding and Activation Mediated by Transition Metal Porphyrinoid Complexes.
, Pages 1-36
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 9 Drug Metabolism by Cytochrome P450: A Tale of Multistate Reactivity.
, Pages 281-329
- Metal-catalysis in Industrial Organic Processes, Chapter 2 Formation of C–O Bonds by Oxidation.
, Pages 23-78
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Volume 24, Chapter 7 Homogeneous catalytic transformations investigated by EPR spectroscopy.
, Volume 24
, Pages 148-193
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 9 Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts for Selective Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 288-400
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 2, Chapter 19 Aluminium-based Catalysts for Asymmetric Transformations.
, Pages 165-211
- Molecular Solar Fuels, Chapter 3 Converting Photons to Electron and Proton Shifts from Water for Fuel Production.
, Pages 39-84