to explore results)
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Organophosphorus insecticides.
, Pages 187-522
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Index of CAS registry numbers and common names.
, Pages 1472-1476
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Plasma Source Mass Spectrometry: Applications and Emerging Technologies, New applications for GC-ICP-MS; beyond sensitive, selective analysis of organometallic species.
, Pages 168-184
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 36 Pesticide Residues.
, Pages 805-822
- Aging and Vulnerability to Environmental Chemicals: Age-related Disorders and Their Origins in Enviromental Exposures, CHAPTER 12 Environmental Chemicals and Prostate Cancer Risk.
, Pages 331-345
- Catalysis: Volume 21, Catalytic and photocatalytic removal of pollutants from aqueous sources.
, Volume 21
, Pages 51-81
- Mammalian Toxicology of Insecticides, Chapter 11 Clinical Toxicology of Insecticides.
, Pages 312-347
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 30 Potential Effects of Pesticides Residues on Health.
, Pages 579-586