to explore results)
- Substituent effects in the ultraviolet spectra of 1,4-dihydropyridines.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- Determination of methyl isocyanate in air by fluorimetry.
- Determination of hydroxyl radicals photochemically generated in surface waters under sunlight by high performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection.
, Anal. Methods
- Cold sprayed WO3 and TiO2 electrodes for photoelectrochemical water and methanol oxidation in renewable energy applications.
, Dalton Trans.
- Fluoral-p infiltrated SiO2 inverse opal photonic crystals as fluorescent film sensors for detecting formaldehyde vapor.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Mobile monitoring along a street canyon and stationary forest air monitoring of formaldehyde by means of a micro-gas analysis system.
, J. Environ. Monit.
- Optical chemical sensors based on hybrid organic–inorganic sol–gel nanoreactors.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Multifunctional hybrid porous filters with hierarchical structures for simultaneous removal of indoor VOCs, dusts and microorganisms.
- Electrochemical N-demethylation of tropane alkaloids.
, Green Chem.
- Harnessing bubble behaviors for developing new analytical strategies.