Results 1 - 10 of 25
- Synthesis of molecularly imprinted polymer nanoparticles for selective extraction and pre-concentration of protriptyline by ultrasound-assisted extraction method in human plasma.
, Anal. Methods
- Analysis of tricyclic antidepressants using electrogenerated chemiluminescence .
- A nuclear magnetic resonance investigation of complex formation between imipramine and related psychotropic drugs with benzyl alcohol and other aromatic solutes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Electroanalytical study of tricyclic antidepressants.
- Analysis of basic drugs by high-performance liquid chromatography using on-line solid-phase extraction and an unmodified silica column.
- Rapid automated spectrophotometric competitive complexation studies of drugs with cyclodextrins using the flow injection gradient technique: tricyclic antidepressant drugs with α-cyclodextrin.
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- High-performance liquid chromatography in clinical and biological chemistry.
, Proc. Anal. Div. Chem. Soc.
- Development and evaluation of a radioimmunoassay for the analysis of body fluids to determine the presence of tricyclic antidepressant drugs.
- Recent advances in the understanding of the interaction of antidepressant
drugs with serotonin and norepinephrine transporters.
, Chem. Commun.