to explore results)
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 8 Novel Psychoactive Substances (NPS) and Recent Scenarios: Epidemiological, Anthropological and Clinical Pharmacological Issues.
, Pages 207-256
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Chapter 11 UHPLC and UHPLC-MS for the Analysis of Seized Drugs.
, Pages 316-336
- The Alkaloids: Volume 1, Pharmacologically interesting and clinically useful alkaloids.
, Volume 1
, Pages 463-492
- The Misuse of Drugs Act: A Guide for Forensic Scientists, Generic controls: Miscellaneous.
, Pages 18-24
- Chemiluminescence and Bioluminescence: Past, Present and Future, Chapter 7 Analytical Applications of Chemiluminescence in Chromatography and Capillary Electrophoresis.
, Pages 227-288
- The Chemistry of Fungi, Chapter 9 Mycotoxins
, Pages 165-176
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Subject index.
, Pages 225-230
- Crime Scene to Court: The Essentials of Forensic Science (2), Drugs of abuse.
, Pages 293-317
- The Misuse of Drugs Act: A Guide for Forensic Scientists, ‘Designer’ drugs.
, Pages 45-64