to explore results)
- Capturing the metastable state in the spontaneous and reversible single-crystal-to-single-crystal phase transition of riluzolium oxalate.
- Bioanalysis of riluzole in human plasma by a sensitive LC-MS/MS method and its application to a pharmacokinetic study in South Indian subjects.
, Anal. Methods
- Recent advances in the synthesis of 2-substituted benzothiazoles: a review.
, RSC Adv.
- An ab initio molecular dynamics method for cocrystal prediction: validation of the approach.
- Performance of solvent resistant nanofiltration membranes for purification of residual solvent in the pharmaceutical industry: experiments and simulation.
, Green Chem.
- Nanocaged platforms: modification, drug delivery and nanotoxicity. Opening synthetic cages to release the tiger.
- Metals in membranes.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- The electrochemical oxidation of Riluzole, a neuroprotective drug: comparison with the reaction with oxygen derived radicals.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Hydroxylation of aromatic drugs by the electro-Fenton method. Formation and identification of the metabolites of Riluzole.
, New J. Chem.
- Cytokine-associated drug toxicity in human hepatocytes is associated with signaling network dysregulation.
, Mol. BioSyst.