to explore results)
- A study on platinum(iv) species containing an estrogen receptor modulator to reverse tamoxifen resistance of breast cancer.
- Design of a platinum–acridine–endoxifen conjugate targeted at hormone-dependent breast cancer.
, Chem. Commun.
- Novel instrumentation and biomedical applications of very near-infrared fluorescence.
, Anal. Proc.
- Small hybrid heteroaromatics: resourceful biological tools in cancer research.
, RSC Adv.
- Linker design for the modular assembly of multifunctional and targeted platinum(ii)-containing anticancer agents.
, Dalton Trans.
- 1,2,4-Oxadiazole-5-ones as analogues of tamoxifen: synthesis and biological evaluation.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- A programmable chemical switch based on triggerable Michael acceptors.
, Chem. Sci.
- Ecotoxicological assessment of pharmaceuticals and personal care products using predictive toxicology approaches.
, Green Chem.