to explore results)
- Competitive adsorption of Li, Na, K, Rb and Cs ions onto calcium alginate–potassium tetraphenylborate composite adsorbent.
, RSC Adv.
- Thermodynamics of transfer of electrolytes and ions from water to aqueous solutions of polyhydroxy compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Relationship between activity and concentration measurements of plasma potassium.
- Purification and rapid dissolution of potassium sulfate in aqueous solutions.
, RSC Adv.
- Construction and performance characterization of screen printed and carbon paste ion selective electrodes for potentiometric determination of naphazoline hydrochloride in pharmaceutical preparations.
- Quadridentate Schiff-base metal complexes as chelating ligands of alkali metals. Synthesis and structure of ammonium and sodium tetra-phenylborate addition complexes with [NN′-ethylenebis(salicylideneiminato)]nickel(II).
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Comparison of the selectivity of propeller crowns in poly(vinyl chloride) membrane ion-selective electrodes.
- Interactions of proteins with small ionised molecules: electrochemical adsorption and facilitated ion transfer voltammetry of haemoglobin at the liquid|liquid interface.
- Entropies of tetrahedral M—phenyl species.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Tellurium⋯π-aryl interactions: a new bonding motif for supramolecular self-assembly and crystal engineering.