to explore results)
- Effect of T68A/N126Y mutations on the conformational and ligand binding landscape of Coxsackievirus B3 3C protease.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Ugi 4-CR synthesis of γ- and δ-lactams providing new access to diverse enzyme interactions, a PDB analysis.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Target-guided screening of fragments (TGSOF) in the discovery of inhibitors against EV-A71 3C protease.
, Chem. Commun.
- A light- and heat-driven glycal diazidation approach to nitrogenous carbohydrate derivatives with antiviral activity.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Antiviral agents against COVID-19: structure-based design of specific peptidomimetic inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 main protease.
, RSC Adv.
- Built to bind: biosynthetic strategies for the formation of small-molecule protease inhibitors.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.