to explore results)
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 1 Enhancing the Therapeutic Potential of Platinum-based Anticancer Agents by Incorporating Clinically Approved Drugs as Ligands.
, Pages 1-30
- MicroRNAs in Diseases and Disorders: Emerging Therapeutic Targets, CHAPTER 1 Role of Nutrition, the Epigenome, and MicroRNAs in Cancer Pathogenesis.
, Pages 1-35
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 1 Anti-Aging Drugs: Where are We and Where are We Going?.
, Pages 1-10
- Enantioselective Multicatalysed Tandem Reactions, CHAPTER 4 Multienzyme-Catalysed Reactions
, Pages 60-84
- Green and Sustainable Medicinal Chemistry: Methods, Tools and Strategies for the 21st Century Pharmaceutical Industry, Chapter 13 Green Catalytic Direct Amide Bond Formation.
, Pages 156-164
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Chirality from Dynamic Kinetic Resolution, Chapter 3 Enzymatic Methods
, Pages 145-189
- Sustainable Solvents: Perspectives from Research, Business and International Policy, CHAPTER 5 Green Chemistry Concepts and Metrics for Solvent Selection
, Pages 188-234
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 39, Aspartic protease inhibitors as drug candidates for treating various difficult-to-treat diseases.
, Volume 39
, Pages 114-147
- White Biotechnology for Sustainable Chemistry, CHAPTER 9 Lipases in Enantioselective Syntheses: Evolution of Technology and Recent Applications.
, Pages 207-244