to explore results)
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 2 Catalytic Systems for the Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction.
, Pages 79-208
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Environmental Cardiology: Pollution and Heart Disease, Chapter 13 Environmental Aldehydes and Cardiovascular Disease.
, Pages 301-370
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 1, Chapter 11 Other Substituted Pyrrolidines as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 262-296
- The Future of Glycerol (2), Chapter 5 Dehydration
, Pages 70-86
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 9 Gas Chromatography–Olfactometry: Principles, Practical Aspects and Applications in Food Analysis.
, Pages 337-399
- The Future of Glycerol: New Usages for a Versatile Raw Material, Chapter 5 Dehydration
, Pages 54-64
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 9 Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts for Selective Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 288-400