to explore results)
- Isomerisation and controlled condensation in an aqueous medium of allyl alcohol catalysed by new water-soluble rhodium complexes with 1,3,5-triaza-7-phosphaadamantane (PTA).
, Dalton Trans.
- The S1 ← S0 fluorescence excitation spectrum and structure of propanal in the S1 excited electronic state.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- A sensitive cataluminescence-based sensor using a SrCO3/graphene composite for n-propanol.
, RSC Adv.
- Vegetables as biocatalysts in stereoselective hydrolysis of labile organic compounds.
, Green Chem.
- Permeation profiles of potential urine-borne biomarkers of human presence over brick and concrete.
- Graphene sheets decorated with SnO2
nanoparticles: in situ synthesis and highly efficient materials for cataluminescence gas sensors.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- The competition between dehydrogenation and dehydration reactions for primary and secondary alcohols over gallia: unravelling the effects of molecular and electronic structure via a two-pronged theoretical/experimental approach.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Theoretical insights into the sites and mechanisms for base catalyzed esterification and aldol condensation reactions over Cu.
, Faraday Discuss.
- One- and two-photon spectroscopy of the 3s←n Rydberg transition of propionaldehyde (propanal).
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Environmental risk-based ranking of solvents using the combination of a multimedia model and multi-criteria decision analysis.
, Green Chem.