to explore results)
- Solvent-mediated phase transformation between two tegafur polymorphs in several solvents.
- Metal complexes of azacrown ethers in molecular recognition and catalysis.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- A micro cell culture analog (µCCA) with 3-D hydrogel culture of multiple cell lines to assess metabolism-dependent cytotoxicity of anti-cancer drugs.
, Lab Chip
- A high throughput immunoassay for the therapeutic drug monitoring of tegafur.
- Pyrimidinedione-mediated selective histone deacetylase 6 inhibitors with antitumor activity in colorectal cancer HCT116 cells.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- A supramolecular adduct of tegafur and syringic acid: the first tegafur-nutraceutical cocrystal with perfected in vitro and in vivo characteristics as well as synergized anticancer activities.
, New J. Chem.
- Transmembrane delivery of anticancer drugs through self-assembly of cyclic peptide nanotubes.
- An ROS-sensitive tegafur-PpIX-heterodimer-loaded in situ injectable thermosensitive hydrogel for photodynamic therapy combined with chemotherapy to enhance the tegafur-based treatment of breast cancer .
, Biomater. Sci.
- A novel approach for precisely controlled multiple cell patterning in microfluidic chips by inkjet printing and the detection of drug metabolism and diffusion.
- A continuous perfusion microplate for cell culture.
, Lab Chip