to explore results)
- Effect of pressure on two polymorphs of tolazamide: why no interconversion?.
- Utility of certain π-acceptors for the spectrophotometric determination of gliclazide and tolazamide.
- Structural investigation and compression of a co-crystal of indomethacin and saccharin.
- Similar modes of inclusion in complexes of β-cyclodextrin with sulfonylurea
- Evaluating the non-isothermal crystallization behavior of organic molecules from the undercooled melt state using rapid heat/cool calorimetry.
- A squaric acid-stimulated electrocatalytic reaction for sensing biomolecules with cycling signal amplification.
, Chem. Commun.
- A pharmaceutical cocrystal with potential anticancer activity.
, RSC Adv.
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- Rapid and simple preparation of a reagentless glucose electrochemical biosensor.
- High-pressure and temperature dependence of the spontaneous resolution of 1,1′-binaphthyl enantiomers.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.