to explore results)
- Photolabile acetals as profragrances: the effect of structural modifications on the light-induced release of volatile aldehydes on cotton.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Dioxygen reactivity of iron(ii)–gentisate/1,4-dihydroxy-2-naphthoate complexes of N4 ligands: oxidative coupling of 1,4-dihydroxy-2-naphthoate.
, Dalton Trans.
- 451. Syntheses of glycosides. Part XIII. Primulaverin.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Organic chemistry
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.
- Crystalline adducts of some substituted salicylic acids with 4-aminopyridine, including hydrates and solvates: contact and separated ionic complexes with diverse supramolecular synthons.
- A new regiospecific synthesis of 1,4-dihydroxyxanthones.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- The mechanism of the hydrolysis of phenyl salicylate and catechol monobenzoate in the presence and absence of borate ions.
, J. Chem. Soc. B