to explore results)
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 12 Non-extractable Polyphenols and the Gut Microbiome.
, Pages 241-262
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 15 In vivo Studies of Non-extractable Polyphenols: a Case Study with Grape Products.
, Pages 307-325
- Peroxynitrite Detection in Biological Media: Challenges and Advances, CHAPTER 2 Quantifying Peroxynitrite: Bridging the Gap Between Chemistry, Biology and Immunology.
, Pages 12-47
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 4 Dopamine Metabolism and the Generation of a Reactive Aldehyde.
, Pages 97-115
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Chocolate and Health: Chemistry, Nutrition and Therapy, Chapter 6 Chocolate, the Digestive Tract and Diabetes.
, Pages 103-131
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 16 Chlorogenic Acids: Daily Consumption Through Coffee, Metabolism and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 364-415
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, Subject Index
, Pages 505-520
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 11 Advances in Catalysis for More Sustainable Synthesis of Phenolics.
, Pages 245-267