to explore results)
- Substituted androstanes as aromatase inhibitors.
, Russ. Chem. Rev.
- Current research on anti-breast cancer synthetic compounds.
, RSC Adv.
- Hemisynthesis, computational and molecular docking studies of novel nitrogen containing steroidal aromatase inhibitors: testolactam and testololactam.
, New J. Chem.
- The challenges for cancer chemoprevention.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Anticancer steroids: linking natural and semi-synthetic compounds.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- The role of soybean extracts and isoflavones in hormone-dependent breast cancer: aromatase activity and biological effects.
, Food Funct.
- Comment on “Towards a personalized approach to aromatase inhibitor therapy: a digital microfluidic platform for rapid analysis of estradiol in core-needle-biopsies” by S. Abdulwahab, A. H. C. Ng, M. D. Chamberlain, H. Ahmado, L.-A. Behan, H. Gomaa, R. F. Casper and A. R. Wheeler, Lab Chip, 2017, 17, 1594.
, Lab Chip
- Novel bisnaphthalimidopropyl (BNIPs) derivatives as anticancer compounds targeting DNA in human breast cancer cells.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Flavans from Desmos cochinchinensis as potent aromatase inhibitors.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Cocrystals of fisetin, luteolin and genistein with pyridinecarboxamide coformers: crystal structures, analysis of intermolecular interactions, spectral and thermal characterization.