to explore results)
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 16 Epothilones as Lead Structures for New Anticancer Drugs.
, Pages 339-373
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 3 Epothilones.
, Pages 78-108
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 27 Lessons Learned From the Discovery and Development of Lapatinib/Tykerb.
, Pages 676-698
- DNA Damage, DNA Repair and Disease: Volume 2, Chapter 26 Evolving DNA Repair Targets for Cancer Therapy.
, Volume 2
, Pages 254-285
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 5 Bristol-Myers Squibb: Preparation of Chiral Intermediates for the Development of Drugs and APIs.
, Pages 125-167
- Nanomedicines: Design, Delivery and Detection, Chapter 8 Polymeric Nanoparticles and Cancer: Lessons Learnt from CRLX101.
, Pages 199-232
- Specialised Pharmaceutical Formulation: The Science and Technology of Dosage Forms, Chapter 10 Development Programs for Oral Fixed Dose Combination Products.
, Pages 259-286
- NMR-based Metabolomics, CHAPTER 4 NMR Spectroscopy of Serum and Plasma.
, Pages 85-132
- Inhibitors of Molecular Chaperones as Therapeutic Agents, CHAPTER 13 Hsp90 Inhibitors in Clinic.
, Pages 336-378
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 9 Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism of Compounds that Mimic Enzyme Transition States.
, Pages 390-459