to explore results)
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 5 The Colour and Scent of Garden Plants
, Pages 44-58
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 18 Mint – Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Mentha spicata (Spearmint), Mentha aquatica (Water Mint), Mentha arvensis (Corn, Field, Wild Mint, Japanese Mint, Marsh Mint)
, Pages 342-362
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Miscellaneous, alicyclics, aromatics and macrocyclics.
, Volume 7
, Pages 193-238
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 12, Monoterpenoids.
, Volume 12
, Pages 1-74
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Commercial essential oils: Truths and consequences.
, Pages 57-83
- A Fragrant Introduction to Terpenoid Chemistry, Menthol and carvone.
, Pages 65-96
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Compound index.
, Volume 7
, Pages 438-456
- The Chemistry of Fragrances, Ingredients for the modern perfumery industry.
, Pages 51-124
- The Chemistry and Bioactive Components of Turmeric, CHAPTER 4 Turmeric – Active Ingredients Other than Curcuminoids.
, Pages 71-103
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 4, Biosynthesis of terpenoids and steroids.
, Volume 4
, Pages 250-300