to explore results)
- Photoreceptors and Light Signalling, Vertebrate rhodopsin.
, Volume 3
, Pages 77-123
- G Protein-Coupled Receptors: From Structure to Function, Chapter 2 Insights into GPCR Activation from NMR Spectroscopy.
, Pages 28-53
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, CHAPTER 20 Photoactivated Structural Changes in Photoreceptor Membrane Proteins as Revealed by in situ Photoirradiation Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy.
, Pages 387-404
- Vitamin A and Carotenoids: Chemistry, Chapter 23 Vitamin A Deficiency: An Overview.
, Pages 396-416
- Vitamin A and Carotenoids: Chemistry, Chapter 5 The Chemistry of Vitamin A.
, Pages 73-89
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, CHAPTER 17 Structural Dynamics of Retinal in Rhodopsin Activation Viewed by Solid-State 2H NMR Spectroscopy.
, Pages 320-352
- Computational Techniques for Analytical Chemistry and Bioanalysis, Chapter 6 Computational Spectroscopy and Photophysics in Complex Biological Systems: Towards an In Silico Photobiology.
, Pages 202-246
- Nutritional Aspects of Bone Health, Vitamin A and fracture risk.
, Pages 369-402
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 5, Carotenoids and polyterpenoids.
, Volume 5
, Pages 146-169
- G Protein-Coupled Receptors: From Structure to Function, Chapter 3 Signal Transfer from Receptor to G Protein: The Rhodopsin–Transducin Model.
, Pages 54-74