to explore results)
- Antibody functionalized interdigitated μ-electrode (IDμE) based impedimetric cortisol biosensor.
- Non-invasive monitoring of a circadian relevant biomarker from easily accessible body fluids using hybrid aqueous–ionic buffer interfaces on flexible substrates.
, Anal. Methods
- Flexible, low volume detection of chronobiology biomarkers from human sweat.
- Hydrocortisone/cyclodextrin complex electrospun nanofibers for a fast-dissolving oral drug delivery system.
, RSC Med. Chem.
- Catalytic photodegradation of pharmaceuticals – homogeneous and heterogeneous photocatalysis.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Demonstration of sweat-based circadian diagnostic capability of SLOCK using electrochemical detection modalities.
, RSC Adv.
- Remodeling of Zn2+ homeostasis upon differentiation of mammary epithelial cells.
- Disposable immunosensor for cortisol using functionalized magnetic particles.
- A molecularly imprinted nanocavity-based fluorescence polarization assay platform for cortisol sensing.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Development of a compact label-free small molecule measurement system using a periodically nanostructured sensor substrate.
, RSC Adv.