to explore results)
- Advanced Environmental Analysis: Applications of Nanomaterials, Volume 2, CHAPTER 25 Photocatalytic Degradation of Natural and Synthetic Estrogens with Semiconducting Nanoparticles.
, Volume 2
, Pages 153-177
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry of Lipids: Molecular Analysis of Complex Lipids, Chapter 7 Steroids
, Pages 233-273
- Computational Approaches to Nuclear Receptors, Chapter 6 Quantum Chemical Studies of Estrogenic Compounds.
, Pages 110-116
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Ecotoxicology, Environmental Risk Assessment and Potential Impact on Human Health.
, Pages 180-215
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 11 Isoflavones and Human Estrogen Receptor: When Plants Synthesize Mammalian Hormone Mimetics.
, Pages 157-176
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 8 Small Model Organisms as Tools in Food Safety Research.
, Pages 136-153
- Understanding Intermolecular Interactions in the Solid State: Approaches and Techniques, CHAPTER 5 Experimental Charge Density Analysis in Organic Solids.
, Pages 159-188
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, Terms Beginning With T
, Pages 644-684
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Subject Index
, Pages 429-447