to explore results)
- Layered Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion, Subject Index
, Pages 311-315
- Layered Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion, Contents
, Pages P007-P012
- The Micronucleus Assay in Toxicology, CHAPTER 28 Heavy Metals II (Arsenic, Chromium, Nickel, Vanadium) and Micronuclei.
, Pages 450-470
- Layered Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion, Chapter 3 Intercalation-based Layered Materials for Rechargeable Sodium-ion Batteries.
, Pages 71-94
- Extracellular and Intracellular Signaling, Chapter 9 Astrocyte Signaling in Neurological Disorders.
, Pages 149-174
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Main-Group Elements: Volume 3, Elements of Group I.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-63
- Quantitative Proteomics, CHAPTER 11 Next Generation Proteomics: PTMs in Space and Time.
, Pages 233-256
- Vanadium Catalysis, Chapter 3 Activating Hydroperoxides by Vanadium(V) Compounds.
, Pages 35-71
- Uses of Inorganic Chemistry in Medicine, Vanadium compounds as possible insulin modifiers.
, Pages 93-108
- Medicinal Applications of Coordination Chemistry, Chapter 4 Therapeutic Medicine
, Pages 201-323