to explore results)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 36, Applications of nuclear shielding.
, Volume 36
, Pages 72-112
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 38, Applications of nuclear shielding.
, Volume 38
, Pages 94-165
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 1 Introduction
, Pages 1-18
- Sector Field Mass Spectrometry for Elemental and Isotopic Analysis, CHAPTER 2 History.
, Pages 10-25
- Basic Chemometric Techniques in Atomic Spectroscopy (2), CHAPTER 5 Partial Least‐Squares Regression.
, Pages 280-347
- Nuclear Power and the Environment, Chapter 4 Management of Land Contaminated by the Nuclear Legacy.
, Pages 82-115
- Computational Nanoscience, Chapter 12 The Atomic-, Nano-, and Mesoscale Origins of Graphite's Response to Energetic Particles.
, Pages 377-413
- Forensic Analytical Methods, CHAPTER 4 Laser-induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) in Forensic Sensing.
, Pages 48-78
- What is Safe?: Risks of Living in a Nuclear Age, What is safe? The risks of living in a nuclear age.
, Pages 1-118
- Life-Cycle Analysis of Energy Systems: From Methodology to Applications, Chapter 2 Life-Cycle Analysis
, Pages 23-65