to explore results)
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 9 Gas Chromatography–Olfactometry: Principles, Practical Aspects and Applications in Food Analysis.
, Pages 337-399
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Headspace composition of virgin olive oil evaluated by solid phase Microextraction: Relationship with the oil sensory characteristics.
, Pages 236-247
- Food Flavours: Biology and Chemistry, Flavour compounds.
, Pages 15-55
- Tomato Chemistry, Industrial Processing and Product Development, Chapter 6 Volatile Taste/Odour Active Compounds and Aroma Generation in Tomato Products.
, Pages 114-138
- Photochemistry: Volume 46, Controlled release of volatile compounds using the Norrish type II reaction.
, Volume 46
, Pages 242-264
- Tomato Chemistry, Industrial Processing and Product Development, Chapter 11 The Use of Non-conventional Technologies for Processing Tomato Products: High-power Ultrasound, High-pressure Homogenization, High Hydrostatic Pressure, and Pulsed Electric Fields.
, Pages 201-230
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 8 Packaging for Food Irradiation.
, Pages 123-168
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 3 Natural Products and Plant Biochemistry in the Garden
, Pages 21-34
- Food Flavours: Biology and Chemistry, Introduction - problems in flavour research.
, Pages 1-14
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, High impact aroma chemicals.
, Pages 202-226