to explore results)
- Conjugated Linoleic Acids and Conjugated Vegetable Oils, CHAPTER 5 Recent Advances in the Production of CLA and Conjugated Vegetable Oils: Microbial and Enzymatic Production of Conjugated Fatty Acids and Related Fatty Acids in Biohydrogenation Metabolism.
, Pages 131-150
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- Antimicrobial Materials for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 16 Antimicrobial Activities of Fatty Acids and their Derivatives.
, Pages 457-480
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 4 Thiol-ene and H-Phosphonate-ene Reactions for Lipid Modification.
, Pages 59-92
- Lipidomics: Current and Emerging Techniques, CHAPTER 8 Conventional and Current Methods for the Analysis of Hydroxy Fatty Acids.
, Pages 175-222
- Conjugated Linoleic Acids and Conjugated Vegetable Oils, CHAPTER 4 Commercial CLA and its Chemical Use.
, Pages 117-130
- Biobased Smart Polyurethane Nanocomposites: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 1 Biobased Hyperbranched Polyurethane
, Pages 1-40
- NanoFormulation, Nanoparticles in Organic Solvents with Polymers – Stability and Consequences upon Material Synthesis through Spray Drying and Melt Moulding.
, Pages 177-187
- Science and Art: The Contemporary Painted Surface, CHAPTER 3 1949–1968 Concetti spaziali by Lucio Fontana: A Historical-artistic and Technical Study.
, Pages 39-66
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 14 CO2 and Organic Carbonates for the Sustainable Valorization of Renewable Compounds.
, Pages 319-342