to explore results)
- Cutaneous Photoaging, Subject Index
, Pages 363-395
- Flavins: Photochemistry and Photobiology, Chapter 10 Flavin-Based Photoreceptors in Bacteria.
, Volume 6
, Pages 217-269
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 1 Historical Context of Vitamin B.
, Pages 3-20
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 37 Riboflavin and β-oxidation Flavoenzymes.
, Pages 611-632
- Structural and Catalytic Roles of Metal Ions in RNA, 10 Metal Ion Requirements in Artificial Ribozymes that Catalyze Aminoacylation and Redox Reactions.
, Volume 9
, Pages 277-297
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 6 Chemistry and Biochemistry of Riboflavin and Related Compounds.
, Pages 93-107
- Biological Conversion of Biomass for Fuels and Chemicals: Explorations from Natural Utilization Systems, CHAPTER 7 Technologies to Study Plant Biomass Fermentation Using the Model Bacterium Clostridium Phytofermentans.
, Pages 114-139
- Carbon-based Nanomaterials in Analytical Chemistry, Chapter 5 Carbon Nanomaterials in Electrochemical Detection.
, Pages 150-199
- Catalysts for Alcohol-Fuelled Direct Oxidation Fuel Cells, Chapter 6 Bioelectrocatalysis in Direct Alcohol Fuel Cells.
, Pages 206-226
- Cutaneous Photoaging, CHAPTER 5 Oxidative Stress, Metabolism and Photoaging – The Role of Mitochondria.
, Pages 105-144