to explore results)
- P-Stereogenic Ligands in Enantioselective Catalysis, Chapter 5 P-Stereogenic Phosphines Prepared by Enantioselective Deprotonation
, Pages 235-291
- Dynamic Stereochemistry of Chiral Compounds: Principles and Applications, Chapter 6 Asymmetric Synthesis with Stereodynamic Compounds: Introduction, Conversion and Transfer of Chirality
, Pages 204-330
- Organic Catalysis for Polymerisation, Chapter 6 Organic Catalysis for the Polymerization of Lactide and Related Cyclic Diesters.
, Pages 224-273
- The Alkaloids: Volume 4, The quinolizidine alkaloids.
, Volume 4
, Pages 104-116
- Dynamic Stereochemistry of Chiral Compounds: Principles and Applications, Chapter 7 Asymmetric Resolution and Transformation of Chiral Compounds under Thermodynamic and Kinetic Control
, Pages 331-398
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 2, Chapter 11 Lithium, Magnesium, and Copper: Contemporary Applications of Organometallic Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-74
- Organic Catalysis for Polymerisation, Chapter 3 Bifunctional and Supramolecular Organocatalysts for Polymerization.
, Pages 87-120
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 8 The CYP2D Subfamily.
, Pages 241-275
- C-H and C-X Bond Functionalization: Transition Metal Mediation, CHAPTER 11 Dioxygen‐Coupled Palladium and Copper‐Catalyzed Csp2–H Functionalization: Reactions and Mechanisms.
, Pages 363-408
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 2, Chapter 16 The Development of Csp3–Csp2 Coupling Methodology.
, Volume 2
, Pages 371-412