to explore results)
- The effects of resveratrol supplementation on biomarkers of inflammation and oxidative stress among patients with metabolic syndrome and related disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
, Food Funct.
- Preliminary study for simultaneous detection and quantification of androgenic anabolic steroids using ELISA and pattern recognition techniques.
- Reduction by metal–amine solutions: applications in synthesis and determination of structure.
, Q. Rev. Chem. Soc.
- Metabolites in feces can be important markers for the abuse of anabolic steroids in cattle†.
- In vitro liver models are important tools to monitor the abuse of anabolic steroids in cattle†.
- GC-MS determination of anabolic steroids after multi-immunoaffinity purification†.
- Identification of Endogenous 19-Nortestosterone in Pregnant Ewes by
Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry.
- The use of supercritical fluid extraction for the determination of steroids in animal tissues.
- Selective manipulation of steroid hydroxyl groups with boronate esters: efficient access to antigenic C-3 linked steroid–protein conjugates and steroid sulfate standards for drug detection.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Comparison of purification procedures for the isolation and detection of anabolic residues in faeces using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry†.