to explore results)
- Protein synthesis yield increased 72 times in the cell-free PURE system. Kirsten Jackson, Takashi Kanamori, Takuya Ueda, Z. Hugh Fan
, Integr. Biol.
- Copper-doped mesoporous hydroxyapatite microspheres synthesized by a microwave-hydrothermal method using creatine phosphate as an organic phosphorus source: application in drug delivery and enhanced bone regeneration. Weilin Yu, Tuan-Wei Sun, Zhenyu Ding, Chao Qi, Huakun Zhao, Feng Chen, Zhongmin Shi, Ying-Jie Zhu, Daoyun Chen, Yaohua He
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Enhanced hydroxyapatite nanorods formation on graphene oxide nanocomposite as a potential candidate for protein adsorption, pH controlled release and an effective drug delivery platform for cancer therapy. G. Bharath, B. Swarna Latha, Edreese H. Alsharaeh, P. Prakash, N. Ponpandian
, Anal. Methods
- Solvothermal synthesis of oriented hydroxyapatite nanorod/nanosheet arrays using creatine phosphate as phosphorus source. Feng Chen, Ying-Jie Zhu, Xin-Yu Zhao, Bing-Qiang Lu, Jin Wu
- Porous microspheres of magnesium whitlockite and amorphous calcium magnesium phosphate: microwave-assisted rapid synthesis using creatine phosphate, and application in drug delivery. Chao Qi, Ying-Jie Zhu, Feng Chen, Jin Wu
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Sonochemical synthesis of hydroxyapatite nanoflowers using creatine phosphate disodium salt as an organic phosphorus source and their application in protein adsorption. Chao Qi, Ying-Jie Zhu, Cheng-Tie Wu, Tuan-Wei Sun, Ying-Ying Jiang, Yong-Gang Zhang, Jin Wu, Feng Chen
, RSC Adv.
- Systematic investigation of mouse models of Parkinson's disease by transcriptome mapping on a brain-specific genome-scale metabolic network. Ecehan Abdik, Tunahan Çakır
, Mol. Omics
- Biomolecule-assisted green synthesis of nanostructured calcium phosphates and their biomedical applications. Chao Qi, Sara Musetti, Lian-Hua Fu, Ying-Jie Zhu, Leaf Huang
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Comparative effects of dexamethasone and bergenin on chronic bronchitis and their anti-inflammatory mechanisms based on NMR metabolomics. Xiaolei Ren, Shuangshuang Ma, Juan Wang, Simin Tian, Xiaorui Fu, Xinfeng Liu, Zhongfeng Li, Baosheng Zhao, Xueyong Wang
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Differential effects of graphene materials on the metabolism and function of human skin cells. Javier Frontiñán-Rubio, M. Victoria Gómez, Cristina Martín, Jose M. González-Domínguez, Mario Durán-Prado, Ester Vázquez