to explore results)
- The photochemistry of phosphorus compounds. Part X. Photolysis of disodium α-D-glucose 6-phosphate in aqueous solution under nitrogen or oxygen.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Hydrolysis of glucose-6-phosphate in aged, acid-forced hydrolysed nanomolar inorganic iron solutions—an inorganic biocatalyst?.
, RSC Adv.
- The metal-binding sites of glycose phosphates.
, Dalton Trans.
- Analysis of the chirality of [16O,17O,18O] phosphate esters by 31P nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- A computational study on interaction of aluminum with d-glucose 6-phosphate for various stoichiometries.
, RSC Adv.
- Probing myo-inositol 1-phosphate synthase with multisubstrate adducts.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- EPR study of X-irradiated hydroxyalkyl phosphate esters. Phosphate radical formation in polycrystalline glucose phosphate, ribose phosphate and glycerol phosphate salts at 77 and 295 K.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
, Annu. Rep. Prog. Chem.
- Angucyclines: Biosynthesis, mode-of-action, new natural products, and synthesis.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- A paper-based biosensor for visual detection of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase from whole blood.