to explore results)
- Sustainable Solutions for Modern Economies, Chapter 12 White Biotechnology.
, Pages 436-478
- Cationic Polymers in Regenerative Medicine, CHAPTER 4 Poly(l-lysine)-Based Copolymers: Synthetic Strategies and Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 99-132
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 42, Amino acids: chemistry, diversity and physical properties.
, Volume 42
, Pages 1-84
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 5 Bristol-Myers Squibb: Preparation of Chiral Intermediates for the Development of Drugs and APIs.
, Pages 125-167
- Cyclic Peptides: From Bioorganic Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 4 The Biosynthetic Machinery and Its Potential to Deliver Unnatural Cyclic Peptides.
, Pages 56-85
- Synthetic Polymer Chemistry: Innovations and Outlook, CHAPTER 8 Chemosynthesis of Poly(ε-Lysine) via Ring-opening Polymerization of Cyclic Lysine.
, Pages 243-263
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 4, Structural investigations of peptides and proteins.
, Volume 4
, Pages 32-308
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 9 Functionalization of Poly(L-lactide) and Applications of the Functionalized Poly(L-lactide).
, Pages 291-310
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 1, Part II: Secondary structure.
, Volume 1
, Pages 112-154
- Photodynamic Inactivation of Microbial Pathogens: Medical and Environmental Applications, Chapter 5 Porphyrins as Antimicrobial Photosensitizing Agents.
, Volume 11
, Pages 83-160