to explore results)
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 12 Managing the HIV Epidemic in the Developing World – Progress and Challenges.
, Pages 322-365
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 13 The Business Case for Green Chemistry in Drug Discovery.
, Pages 280-313
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 6 The CYP2B Subfamily.
, Pages 178-199
- Accounts in Drug Discovery: Case Studies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 9 From HTS to Market: the Discovery and Development of Maraviroc, a CCR5 Antagonist for the Treatment of HIV.
, Pages 183-214
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, CHAPTER 14 Clinical Benefits of Single‐tablet Regimens.
, Pages 482-508
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, CHAPTER 6 HIV Integrase Inhibitors.
, Pages 149-188
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 2, Chapter 11 Lithium, Magnesium, and Copper: Contemporary Applications of Organometallic Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-74
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, CHAPTER 13 Cobicistat and Ritonavir as Pharmacoenhancers for Antiviral Drugs.
, Pages 451-481
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 3 Drug Transporters in the Intestine.
, Volume 1
, Pages 81-108
- Flow Chemistry: Integrated Approaches for Practical Applications, Chapter 3 Organometallic Chemistry in Flow in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
, Pages 86-128