to explore results)
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 4 Coffee Plant Biochemistry.
, Pages 100-162
- Human Stem Cell Toxicology, Chapter 10 Distributed Stem Cell Kinetotoxicity: A New Concept to Account for the Human Carcinogenicity of Non-genotoxic Environmental Toxicants.
, Pages 250-279
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, Subject Index
, Pages 256-271
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, CHAPTER 9 Nitrogen Heterocycles
, Pages 172-194
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, CHAPTER 7 When Ammonia Becomes Toxic: Ureido and Guanidinium Forms of Organic Nitrogen
, Pages 137-152
- Advanced Mass Spectrometry-based Analytical Separation Techniques for Probing the Polar Metabolome, Chapter 1 State-of-the-art in LC–MS Approaches for Probing the Polar Metabolome.
, Pages 1-26
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 1 Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics – From Metabolite Analysis to Metabolic Profiling.
, Pages 1-20
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, Subject Index
, Pages 823-836
- Chemical and Biological Synthesis: Enabling Approaches for Understanding Biology, Chapter 11 Precursor-directed Biosynthesis and Semi-synthesis of Natural Products.
, Pages 275-312
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, CHAPTER 2 Targeting Purine Biosynthesis for Antibacterial Drug Design.
, Pages 20-42