to explore results)
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 9 Nutraceuticals as Metabolic Modulators for the Treatment of Obesity and Associated Diseases.
, Pages 140-162
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Multiple Sclerosis, CHAPTER 6 Progressive Multiple Sclerosis: Drug Discovery.
, Pages 111-133
- Formaldehyde: Exposure, Toxicity and Health Effects, CHAPTER 10 Formaldehyde-associated Neurodegenerative Diseases.
, Pages 211-240
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Multiple Sclerosis, Contents
, Pages P009-P016
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 12 Legumes and Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 261-281
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Contents
, Pages P007-P013
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 11 Application of Percellome Toxicogenomics to Food Safety.
, Pages 184-198
- The Comet Assay in Toxicology, Chapter 15 The Comet Assay in Sperm—Assessing Genotoxins in Male Germ Cells.
, Pages 390-456
- Transportation Biofuels: Pathways for Production (2), Chapter 2 Biological Conversion of Syngas into Ethanol
, Pages 3-74
- Supramolecular Chemistry at Surfaces, Chapter 8 Supramolecular Chemistry for the Formation of Dynamic Systems at Interfaces
, Pages 371-401