to explore results)
- Photo-triggered J-aggregation and chiral symmetry breaking of an anionic porphyrin (TPPS) in mixed organic solvent.
, Chem. Commun.
- A metabolomic and multivariate statistical process to assess the effects of genotoxins in Saccharomyces
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Ester hydrolysis in aqueous sulphuric acid. Effects of solvent ionizing power and nucleophilicity separated from the effects of protonation of substrate.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Theoretical design of new macrocycles for nucleophilic fluorination with KF: thiourea-crown-ether is predicted to overcome [2.2.2]-cryptand.
, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng.
- Photo-induced antibacterial activity of four graphene based nanomaterials on a wide range of bacteria.
, RSC Adv.
- Surfactant-functionalised magnetic ferum oxide coupled with high performance liquid chromatography for the extraction of phenol.
, Anal. Methods
- Towards high-throughput optimization of microbial lipid production: from strain development to process monitoring.
, Sustainable Energy Fuels
- V(iv), Fe(ii), Ni(ii) and Cu(ii) complexes bearing 2,2,2-tris(pyrazol-1-yl)ethyl methanesulfonate: application as catalysts for the cyclooctane oxidation.
, New J. Chem.
complexes bearing the 2,2,2-tris(1-pyrazolyl)ethanol or 2,2,2-tris(1-pyrazolyl)ethyl methanesulfonate scorpionates. X-Ray structural characterization and application in the mild catalytic peroxidative oxidation of cyclohexane.
, Dalton Trans.
- Cytotoxic and genotoxic assessment of glycolipid-reduced and -capped gold and silver nanoparticles.
, New J. Chem.