to explore results)
- Synthesis of highly electrochemically active Li2S nanoparticles for lithium–sulfur-batteries.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
Carbon coated textiles for flexible energy storage.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- Discovering the kinetics of thermal decomposition during continuous cooling.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Bulk growth, crystalline perfection and optical characteristics of inversely soluble lithium sulfate monohydrate single crystals grown by the conventional solvent evaporation and modified Sankaranarayanan–Ramasamy method.
- Investigation on the structural, linear/nonlinear optical and electrical characteristics of Cd- and Mn-doped polar lithium sulfate monohydrate crystals.
, New J. Chem.
- One-pot pyrolysis of lithium sulfate and graphene nanoplatelet aggregates: in situ formed Li2S/graphene composite for lithium–sulfur batteries.
- Evaluation of GO/MnO2 composites as supercapacitors in neutral electrolytes: role of graphite oxide oxidation level.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Facile, ethylene glycol-promoted microwave-assisted solvothermal synthesis of high-performance LiCoPO4 as a high-voltage cathode material for lithium-ion batteries.
, RSC Adv.
- CCCIV.—The hydrates of lithium sulphate and their solubility in water between –16° and +103°.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- A kinetic and microscopic investigation of the thermal dehydration of lithium sulphate monohydrate.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.