to explore results)
- Syntheses and electronic structures of benzannelated isoquinolinones and their photoinduced cycloaddition reactions with electron deficient alkenes †.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Catalytic asymmetric Tamura cycloadditions involving nitroalkenes.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Versatile carboxylate-directed structures of ten 1D → 3D Ni(ii) coordination polymers: fluorescence behaviors and electrochemical activities.
- Metal organic frameworks as heterogeneous catalysts for the production of fine chemicals.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Crystal structures and investigation of the third-order nonlinear optical properties of four coordination polymers by using the Z-scan technique.
- New tricopper(ii) cores self-assembled from aminoalcohol biobuffers and homophthalic acid: synthesis, structural and topological features, magnetic properties and mild catalytic oxidation of cyclic and linear C5–C8 alkanes.
, Inorg. Chem. Front.
- Bent-bis(triazolyl)-based coordination polymers tuned by dicarboxylate ligands: syntheses, structures and properties.
- Design, synthesis and docking studies of some novel isocoumarin analogues as antimicrobial agents.
, RSC Adv.
- CII.—Brazilin and hœmatoxylin. Part VII. Synthesis of derivatives of hydrindene closely allied to brazilin and hœmatoxylin.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Aza-heterocyclic frameworks through intramolecular π-system trapping of spiro-N-acyliminiums generated from isoindolinone.
, New J. Chem.