to explore results)
- Identification of metabolites of the anabolic steroid methandienone formed by bovine hepatocytes in vitro†.
- Monitoring of chemical transformations by mass spectrometry.
, Anal. Methods
- Iridium-catalysed highly selective reduction–elimination of steroidal 4-en-3-ones to 3,5-dienes in water.
, Green Chem.
- Analysis of steroids. Part XVII. A differential spectrophotometric variant of the diethyl oxalate method for the determination of ketosteroid contaminants.
- Preliminary study of the metabolism of 17α-methyltestosterone in horses utilizing gas chromatography–mass spectrometric techniques.
- Interference of Helix pomatia extracts on the determination of methandriol in veterinary residue control analysis†.
- Studies on olefin-co-ordinating transition metal carbene complexes. Part 12. Novel synthesis and structural characterization of (η6-arene)dicarbonyliron complexes, and their oxidation products.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Solute–mobile phase and solute–stationary phase interactions in micellar liquid chromatography. A review.