to explore results)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use, Chapter 6 Modern Drug Discovery from Chinese Materia Medica Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
, Pages 81-134
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 3 Mechanism of Action Studies.
, Pages 44-78
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 2 Semisynthetic Artemisinin and Synthetic Peroxide Antimalarials.
, Pages 33-64
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 1 Malaria: New Medicines for its Control and Eradication.
, Pages 1-32
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Synthetic Biology: Volume 1, Chapter 12 Disruptive innovation: channeling photosynthetic electron flow into light-driven synthesis of high-value products.
, Volume 1
, Pages 330-359
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Continuous Processing in Drug Discovery.
, Pages 127-150
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 17 The Contribution of Marine Chemistry in the Field of Antimalarial Research.
, Pages 374-390
- Green and Sustainable Medicinal Chemistry: Methods, Tools and Strategies for the 21st Century Pharmaceutical Industry, Chapter 14 Synthetic Biology for Organic Syntheses.
, Pages 165-179
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 8 Application of Mechanochemistry in the Synthesis and Discovery of New Pharmaceutical Forms: Co-crystals, Salts and Coordination Compounds.
, Pages 154-187