to explore results)
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 8 Molecularly Imprinted Polymer-based Optical Chemosensors for Selective Chemical Determinations.
, Pages 227-281
- The Handbook of Environmental Remediation: Classic and Modern Techniques, Chapter 11 Biostimulation and Bioaugmentation: Modern Strategies for the Successful Bioremediation of Contaminated Environments.
, Pages 299-330
- Forensic Analytical Methods, CHAPTER 4 Laser-induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) in Forensic Sensing.
, Pages 48-78
- White Biotechnology for Sustainable Chemistry, CHAPTER 13 Biotransformation Using Plant Cell Culture Systems and Tissues.
, Pages 333-361
- The Chemistry of Explosives (2), Classification of explosive materials.
, Pages 21-48
- Food Biosensors, CHAPTER 20 Food Biosensors: Perspective, Reliability, Selectivity, Response Time, Quality Control, and Cost-Effectiveness.
, Pages 463-513
- Diatom Nanotechnology: Progress and Emerging Applications, CHAPTER 6 Immobilization of Proteins on Diatom Biosilica.
, Pages 126-149
- Co-crystals: Preparation, Characterization and Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 336-342
- Emerging Nanotechnologies for Water Treatment, Chapter 11 Functional Carbon Nanomaterials for Advanced Oxidation Processes.
, Pages 320-346
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 2 Synthetic Chemistry for Molecular Imprinting.
, Pages 28-64