to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Catalysis: Volume 26, Chapter 5 Catalytic conversion of syngas to i-butanol – Synthesis routes and catalyst developments: A review.
, Volume 26
, Pages 161-178
- Hyperpolarized Xenon-129 Magnetic Resonance: Concepts, Production, Techniques and Applications, Chapter 24 Beyond Spin Exchange Optical Pumping: Hyperpolarization of 129Xe via Sublimation Dynamic Nuclear Polarization.
, Pages 442-452
- Catalysis: Volume 22, Bioethanol reforming for H2 production. A comparison with hydrocarbon reforming.
, Volume 22
, Pages 1-55
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 7 Excess Volumes of Liquid Nonelectrolyte Mixtures.
, Pages 163-245
- The Biofuels Handbook, Chapter 2 Properties of Fuels from Crops.
, Pages 228-254
- Catalysis: Volume 31, Catalytic Conversion of Biomass-derived Compounds to C4 Chemicals.
, Volume 31
, Pages 1-36
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 17 The Assay of Thiamine in Food.
, Pages 252-270
- Hyperpolarized Xenon-129 Magnetic Resonance: Concepts, Production, Techniques and Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 472-484