to explore results)
- Photophysical properties of benzanthrone derivatives: effect of substituent, solvent polarity and hydrogen bonding.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Added value of the emissions fractions approach when assessing a chemical's potential for adverse effects as a result of long-range transport.
, Environ. Sci.: Adv.
- Photochemistry of dienones. Part 7. On the photosensitized isomerization of (E)-β-ionone and its isomeric α-pyran. Evidence for exciplex formation between the α-pyran and fluoren-9-one.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Fulvenes and thermochromic ethylenes. Part L. The reaction of diphenylcyclopropenone with (2-naphthylmethylene)triphenylphosphorane.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Determination of mutagenic 3-nitrobenzanthrone in diesel exhaust particulate matter by three-dimensional high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Chelation-assisted Pd-catalysed ortho-selective oxidative C–H/C–H cross-coupling of aromatic carboxylic acids with arenes and intramolecular Friedel–Crafts acylation: one-pot formation of fluorenones.
, Chem. Commun.
- Synthesis of (2-hydroxyphenyl)(fusedphenyl)methanones via the photo-induced rearrangement of 2′-arylisoflavones.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- High performance optical oxygen sensors based on iridium complexes exhibiting interchromophore energy shuttling.
- The Hepatic Reductase Null (HRN™) and Reductase Conditional Null (RCN) mouse models as suitable tools to study metabolism, toxicity and carcinogenicity of environmental pollutants.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Scholl reaction as a powerful tool for the synthesis of nanographenes: a systematic review.
, RSC Adv.