to explore results)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 40, Nuclear spin relaxation in liquids and gases.
, Volume 40
, Pages 205-253
- NMR Spectroscopy in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 4 Sample Preparation
, Pages 84-95
- Field-cycling NMR Relaxometry: Instrumentation, Model Theories and Applications, Chapter 8 Application of Field-cycling 1H NMR Relaxometry to the Study of Translational and Rotational Dynamics in Liquids and Polymers.
, Pages 181-206
- Mobile NMR and MRI: Developments and Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 331-352
- Modern NMR Approaches to the Structure Elucidation of Natural Products: Volume 2: Data Acquisition and Applications to Compound Classes, Chapter 9 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Experiments Applicable to the Elucidation and Characterization of Alkaloid Structures Part I: Direct 1H–13C Heteronuclear Shift Correlation and Establishing Contiguous Protonated Carbon Spin Systems.
, Volume 2
, Pages 315-357
- Magnetic Resonance Technology: Hardware and System Component Design, CHAPTER 2 Magnets.
, Pages 48-80
- New Applications of NMR in Drug Discovery and Development, Chapter 2 Solid‐State NMR in Drug Discovery and Development.
, Pages 43-100
- Modern NMR Approaches to the Structure Elucidation of Natural Products: Volume 2: Data Acquisition and Applications to Compound Classes, Chapter 3 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Experiments Applicable to the Elucidation and Characterization of Nitrogenous Natural Products: 1H–15N Heteronuclear Shift Correlation Methods.
, Volume 2
, Pages 71-116
- Amphiphilic Polymer Co-networks: Synthesis, Properties, Modelling and Applications, CHAPTER 10 Double-network Hydrogels Comprising an Ionic Amphiphilic Polymer First Co-network.
, Pages 224-238
- Phosphorus-Based Polymers: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 2 Polymerization of Phosphorus-Containing (meth)acrylamide Monomers.
, Pages 19-34