to explore results)
- Green Chemistry for Surface Coatings, Inks and Adhesives: Sustainable Applications, CHAPTER 7 White Biotechnology for Polymer Building Blocks: Strategies for Enhanced Production of Bio-based 1,3-Propanediol and Its Applications.
, Pages 145-182
- The Economic Utilisation of Food Co-Products, Subject Index
, Pages 215-234
- Advanced Oil Crop Biorefineries, Chapter 4 Secondary Processing of Plant Oils.
, Pages 166-202
- Catalysis: Volume 31, Understanding catalysis for processing glycerol and glycerol-based derivatives for the production of value added chemicals.
, Volume 31
, Pages 267-296
- The Economic Utilisation of Food Co-Products, CHAPTER 1 Green Chemistry and the Biorefinery.
, Pages 1-24
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 2, Chapter 21 Tin-based Catalysts.
, Pages 231-253
- Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry: Structure and Mechanism, Chapter 6 Heterolytic Chemistry Other than Nucleophilic Attack at the Anomeric or Carbonyl Centre
, Pages 478-647
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 3 Oxidative Degradation
, Pages 48-109
- Catalysis: Volume 30, Recent advances on the conversion of glycerol to acrolein, 1,3-propanediol, propanol and propylene using acidic heterogeneous catalysts.
, Volume 30
, Pages 176-222
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 4 Various Types and Mechanisms of Degradation Reactions
, Pages 110-149