to explore results)
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Compositions and contents of catechins in various kinds of fresh tea leaves — comparisons between Assam variety and China variety.
, Pages 183-196
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention: From Molecular Mechanisms to Dietary Recommendations, CHAPTER 18 Nutrition and Liver Cancer Prevention.
, Pages 339-367
- NMR Spectroscopy in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 8 Wine and Beverages
, Pages 202-240
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Subject Index
, Pages 400-424
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Alzheimer's Disease: Volume 2: Neuronal Plasticity, Chapter 27 Medicinal Plants, Phytochemicals and Alzheimer's Disease.
, Volume 2
, Pages 269-290
- Inhibitors of Molecular Chaperones as Therapeutic Agents, CHAPTER 11 Hsp70 Inhibitors.
, Pages 302-317
- Nutrition, Functional and Sensory Properties of Foods, Peracetylated Epigallocatechin-3-gallate Effectively Prevents Human Breast Cancer Cell Metastasis by Targeting the Matrix Metalloproteinases Activity and Fatty Acid Synthase Expression.
, Pages 291-302
- Fluorine: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 8 Fluoride Levels in Herbal and Tea Infusions.
, Pages 140-154
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Chapter 8 Simultaneous Determination of Caffeine and Phenolic Compounds in Tea and Coffee.
, Pages 130-153
- Metal Chelation in Medicine, CHAPTER 5 Treatment of Neurodegenerative Diseases by Chelators.
, Pages 153-182